Dr. Nezar Bahabri
Consultant Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases
Dr. Bahabri obtained a Medical Degree in 1998, while attending the College of Medicine at King Faisal University in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, before moving to the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada to receive his Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine (ABIM) in 2007, followed by a Fellowship program at the Royal College of Physicians of Canada in 2008, which he successfully completed at the same University, where he later acquired his Infectious Diseases Certification by the American Board of Internal Medicine in 2010.
Prior to joining DSFH, Dr. Bahabri used to serve as a Consultant in Internal Medicine & Infectious Diseases at the Internal Medicine Department at King Faisal Specialist Hospital & Research Centre in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia from 2010 to 2013.
- Protocol Services Director, DSFH
- Academic and Training Affairs Director, DSFH
- Director, Western Region, Saudi Society of Medical Microbiology & Infectious Diseases, 2001
- Excellence Award, Attaché of the Saudi Cultural Bureau, 2006
- Excellence Award, Attaché of the Saudi Cultural Bureau, 2007
- Evelyn Award, Internal Medicine Program, UBC Department of Medicine, 2007-2008
- Excellence Award, Attaché of the Saudi Cultural Bureau, 2008
- Fellow, American College of Physicians, 2014